[mythtv-users] Missing keys.txt

Roo roo.watt at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 15:08:33 UTC 2007

On 30/07/07, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
>> I'm not sure if Chris Petersen would prefer it just exist as a separate
> "web app"--configured through Apache.  If so, a small patch to the
> mythweb.conf.apache (and the other conf) to add the new app (and provide
> sufficient instructions for configuring location) would probably be
> enough to get most users started.

Hey Mike,

Just following up on this one, I have created a ticket and have a
patch that adds the documentation to the build system.

I did experience some odd behaviour with qmake (hence the first
version of the patch) but the current patch seems good.

The ticket is: http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/3798

Comments welcome.

Cheers,

Roo.