[mythtv-users] SchedulesDirect Support for Old Versions of MythTV

Villa Sara villa_sara at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 22:22:17 UTC 2007

I've been using MythTV for nearly five years now, and I've finally
gotten to a point where it provides my family and I exactly the
functionality we want.  I've been running 0.19.1 (and every version
since 0.8), and I have what I consider to be a somewhat complex setup in
my house that I'm not interested in upgrading.

Considering that I like to take a "it's not broken, don't fix it"
approach to things, I'd like to know if the SchedulesDirect data can be
used with older versions of MythTV such as 0.19.1.  Does anyone know if
this is possible?

Thanks,

-Villa