[mythtv-users] Sound not synched on pcHDTV HD-5500 card

Bearcat M. Sandor HomeTheater at feline-soul.com
Mon Aug 13 01:31:42 UTC 2007

Continuing my pervious email, my setup is progressing.  Conecting audio seems
to stop the slow-mo problem.

I am not close enough to a tower to get reception via an antenna, so i'm using
the s-video out on my STB.

I have the audio outputs connected to the line-in on my sound card.

When i fire up live tv on myth-tv it opens up the line in and i get sound.
However, it's not synched. It's just a raw feed. Hitting pause on Mythtv or
closing it down, does not effect the sound in any way.

I have tried using the mic-in with the same results. I have also tried running
the sound from the STB to the card's line in and the line out of the card to
the line in of the sound card with the same results.

My sound card is an onboard nvidia CK804.

 Any ideas?