[mythtv-users] MythArchive: One Question, One Problem

scott at tbwifi.ca scott at tbwifi.ca
Tue Aug 14 19:50:11 UTC 2007

> I have this similar problem with some old 0.18 version files that I want
> burn.  I have downloaded and compiled the latest version on the myth
> download site (version 20a), but I suspect that this doesn't include some
> of the patches that are referred to latest SVN.  How does one use the SVN
> system and will it work with Mandriva 2007?

I am hoping to use MythArchive for my old version 0.18 files.  If someone
can please let me know how to ensure I have the lastest SVN, I would
apppreciate it.  Any other tips would be great too.

As well as a backup method I've referred to the wiki and the use of
various tools including avidemux.  I've had some trouble installing
avidemux on Mandriva 2007 64 bit using RPM (urpmi).  It appears to install
okay (version 2.3), but I can't seem to get it to run.  It just sits at
the hourglass for a while and then quits.  Any theories?

Scott