[mythtv-users] iPhone remote control for MythTV

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Tue Aug 14 20:43:17 UTC 2007

On Aug 14, 2007, at 1:23 PM, Kyle H. Stoneman wrote:

> Oops, sorry about that... I wanted to make sure I sent it to the
> correct email address.
>
> At any rate, where in the Wiki would be good to post this?  I poked
> around there last night, and no spot jumped out at me.
>
> -Kyle

Not sure, but I just wanted to say it's a lot of fun. I don't have a
web server running on my frontend so I installed it on my master
backend where I have mythweb installed and changed the url in
remote.py to point to my frontend machine. There's a little delay
this way, but still quite useable. It works well horizontally, too.
So, thanks!