[mythtv-users] opengl works in image gallery but not menus

Jon Boehm boehm100 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 14 21:22:25 UTC 2007

Good point.  I'm not sure we have enough data.  Every time I build myth
I use 'make distclean' on a Ubuntu FF system which was upgraded from EE.
  Since that upgrade opengl menus have not worked.  It really has not
bothered me because I prefer the quick response of Xv anyway.  Next time
I build myth I'll wipe out my svn source and re-download it before I build.

Jon