[mythtv-users] program info displays "unknown" even though guide data exists

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Aug 15 05:26:18 UTC 2007

On 08/14/2007 09:00 PM, Raphael wrote:
> Hi all,
> My program guide started doing odd things today. I only have guide data
> for channels <100. Secondly, if I watch a channel below 100 using my
> svideo input , the info for the program displays as "unknown" even
> though I can go in the program guide and actually view program info for
> the current timeslot on that channel. Both points are a little
> troublesome because nothing's going to get recorded properly without
> guide data.

Without going into what could have happened to cause the issue (because
it would take a lot of typing and is really of no concern and not likely
to repeat once fixed properly), if the problem is in the Myth
configuration, the fix is at
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/264034#264034 .

> I have two lineups right now: one for analog cable, channels 2-99, and
> another for digital cable, channels 1-700 or so. mfdb seems to pull
> guide data for the analog cable input, and then go and pull no data for
> all 1-700 channels for the second input, not even 1-99....
> Could Zap2it have just decided to stop providing me with dual lineup
> data ahead of the coming shut-down?

You did sign into your account at labs.zap2it.com and verify your
lineup, didn't you?

Mike