[mythtv-users] Mythvideo: Internal Player, mplayer or Xine which is prefered?

Ma Begaj derliebegott at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 15:49:27 UTC 2007

> I don't know the answer off the top of my head, but it's REALLY easy
> to change your player to Internal just for one video and see if it
> works for you. I refuse to believe someone's THAT lazy. ;)

:)) hehehehe ... absolutely right :)

I changed it once a few months ago, I was not able to use subtitles from MKV.
I also did not find any way to tel Internal to use or where to find
externals subtitles ...

So ... I thought that something changed in the meanwhile or someone
found a solution, because there was nothing in wiki.

M.