[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu... gone?

Mario Limonciello mario.mailing at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 07:04:35 UTC 2007

During the beta, I don't believe that PPA's sign the packages.  Whether this
happens after the beta too, I'm not sure.  If it is the case they aren't
signed, then I'll set up my account on atrpms to rsync from launchpad and
sign them in a daily cron.  The irony of possibly hosting debian/ubuntu
packages on atrpms :)