[mythtv-users] Questions related to Fiber to the home and

mythtvuserslist.20.jisme at spamgourmet.com mythtvuserslist.20.jisme at spamgourmet.com
Sat Aug 18 21:00:19 UTC 2007

[Resending from spamgourmet as it appears hotmail eat my message for the
3rd time]
 From what I've read online that only applies to HD Set Top Boxes and
I'm not going to be using HD.
I tried googling for the box too before posting this and after posting I
googed and found my post. That has happened with other topics I've
posted too, it appears the googlebot is fast about indexing things.
I just decided to call Scientific Atlanta and the person said all their
model numbers are 4 digits so I sounds like I may have got the wrong
make or model from the telco.
I did ask about a model about for multiple tvs and the person said they
do have a multiroom model and when I asked about channel changing he
said that was a problem with the multiroom models (having to change the
channel in the room with the box even if it was a signal going to
another room).
I think based on what I've found so far I may just stay with the cable
company as I don't really won't to replace my dual-tuner PVR-500 setup
with something more complex.
Justin