[mythtv-users] MOUSE GESTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Khanh Tran khanh at khanh.net
Sat Aug 18 22:06:37 UTC 2007

> Do you have your mouse configured as a Gyration mouse? There are several
> brands of wireless mouse that have the ability to respond to movements
> in the air in 3 dimensions. Sounds like you have you mouse set to one of
> these. Try changing it.

no, I'm pretty sure it's not configured as a Gyration mouse.  I just
switched from KDE to FVWM2 to reduce my memory footprint.  Everything
loads from .xinitrc and I don't even have any "mouse" config lines.  I
think I might just have a bad mouse.  I switched it out the other day
and it seems to have gone away.

For future reference, is there any way to DISABLE mouse gestures in
the frontend?