[mythtv-users] Sound issues

Harry Devine lifter89 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 19 17:23:14 UTC 2007

Nope, I can't hear anything at all in both MythTV and just booted into the OS.  I've tried downloading and compiling different GNOME mixers, like gamix, but can't get it to compile.  It complains about GTK+ not being the correct version.

I have opened up the GNOME Volume Control applet and turned on the view of every device (Capture, CD, etc.), and they all seem to be turned on (i.e. not muted), so I'm really stumped as to what's happening here.

Thanks,
Harry

From: "Jarett Creason" <nobleiceman at gmail.com>