[mythtv-users] Questions related to Fiber to the home and Scientific Atlanta set top boxes

Justin Dunn jd2660 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 20 01:00:32 UTC 2007

I just read at http://lw.pennnet.com/Articles/Article_Display.cfm?Section=OnlineArticles&SubSection=Display&PUBLICATION_ID=13&ARTICLE_ID=216396 something about the fiber install making it possible for IPTV though I haven't found anything that says set top boxes for IPTV can do 3 TVs.
For now I'll just have to wait until Tuesday when BEK Communications does a preview of their service and apparently I can ask people like the CEO questions about it.
Justin