[mythtv-users] Composite-Input Recordings End on the Half Hour

Dave Sp davespmyth at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 23:29:41 UTC 2007

I choose Watch TV, then choose my composite input on my tuner, attach a
video source to the composite input, and I can see the video just fine.

Why does the backend status show that my "recording" on the composite
input will end at the next half-hour time (xx:00 or xx:30)?

(When that happens, the backend starts another file and keeps recording,
but the frontend display goes black until I hit the Escape key to take me
back to the main frontend menu.)

(I've searched the mythtv-users archive and found no similar issue so
far.)

MythTV 0.20
IVTV 0.4.4
Hauppauge PVR-500