[mythtv-users] fedora 7 mythcommflag failing

Daniel Agar daniel at agar.ca
Tue Aug 21 05:23:12 UTC 2007

I've recently upgraded to fedora 7 from fc 6 using atrpms stable and
mythcommflag has started returning 0 matches, always. I'm using 2 pvr 150s
with analogue cable and prior to the upgrade my commflagging was near
perfect. The only thing I can see in the mythbackend logs is

[mpeg @ 0x6a1bd0]Parser not found for Codec Id: 94210 !

This message pops up quite often and its always codec id 94210.

Does anyone know what this is referring to? Could this be the source of my
commflagging issues? Any other thoughts/suggestions on debugging
commflagging would be appreciated.

Thanks

Daniel