[mythtv-users] lost recording

norman norman at littletank.org
Tue Aug 21 20:21:23 UTC 2007

Please help, I had been editing a recording and all appeared to be going
well. I was trying to fine tune the ending of the recording when the
problem happened. I am not quite sure what I did but now, when I try to
view the recording the programme starts and after a few seconds stops
and goes back to the menu. It is almost as though I had blanked out the
bulk of the recording and pressing E does not stop the recording playing
and give me the editing bar.

Dozey Norman pleads for your valuable help.

Norman