[mythtv-users] New (for schedulesdirect.org) binaries for Mandriva...?

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Wed Aug 22 04:41:13 UTC 2007

Hi all -

I have a working, stable 0.20 install (the latest available rpm version,
which is from SVN at around 13272) on Mandriva 2007.0 x86_64, which was
originally installed from rpm packages and upgraded likewise.

I have registered on the schedulesdirect.org forums (though they're not
ready to take my money yet), and in their FAQ, they're telling everybody
who wants a version which will work with the new service to update to the
latest SVN version.  I can do this if push comes to shove, but I'd really
rather not.  Anyone have an idea how long it'll take for Mandriva x86_64
binaries to come out after the working source is out?

I have an Ubuntu Feisty install on the same machine (without Myth yet),
and if need be, I'll use it to get the latest Myth packages, if they'll be
a available a LOT sooner, but would rather update my Mandriva install.

Thanks for any info - Bob