[mythtv-users] tuner card and channel selection

Michael.Homsey at csiro.au Michael.Homsey at csiro.au
Wed Aug 22 05:29:47 UTC 2007

My myth system has three tuners in it, all different,

-         DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Plus (tuner is Zarlink MT352 DVB-T)

-         DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Plus (tuner is Zarlink ZL10353 DVB-T )

-         TT-Budget/WinTV-NOVA-T PCI (tuner is Philips TDA10045H DVB-T)

When card 2, with the ZL10353 tuner records one particular channel
(channel NINE in Sydney) the picture tears up.

All the other channels I record from (ABC, ATN 7, TEN, SBS, ABC2) are
fine with this card/tuner. The other two cards appear to be able to
record this channel from this card without any problems.

My question is how can I tell the system to either not record channel
NINE? Or to use this card last so the system arranges it recording
schedule so it will always allocate card one or three to this channel
regardless of what else is being recorded?

I scanned the wiki for any relevant info but drew a blank.

Thanks!

Michael Homsey