[mythtv-users] 20.2 release schedule?

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Thu Aug 23 03:57:24 UTC 2007

OK, I'm mired here in userland....

Could someone please let me know when the schedulesdirect-compatible
version will be available?  I need the tarballs.

I have 4 boxen to update from 0.20-fixes, and I don't relish the
prospect of building myth on 3 different architectures in short order....

Unfortunately, they're all self-built versions, too....

So lots of work with Labor Day coming up....

:-)

Thanks for all the hard work, and kudos to the schedulesdirect folks.  I
know how hard it is to do what they are trying to do.

--Yan

--
  o__

Linux stuff has made big progress over the competition. When things sit and don't start right away, we have a watch, and those poor guys have to settle for an hourglass.