[mythtv-users] PVR-350 Almost Working?

scott at tbwifi.ca scott at tbwifi.ca
Thu Aug 23 15:34:50 UTC 2007

> I'm running 2007.1 and firmware 0x20050032 is what is available from the
> Mandriva repository. Mind you, I'm only running a PVR-250.
>
> Mike Perkins

Mike,

Maybe there is hope for me then.  I have more or less given up with my
2.6.17 kernel options and have been trying to get a 2.6.21 TMB kernel
working with no success.  What kernel are you using?  2.6.17-something?
If so you are still using a 0.7.something version of ivtv?  Please let me
know.  As well if you have made this work, how did you install ivtv?  Was
it via the tarball or via a mandriva RPM?  I've tried both with poor
success.  Can you please post your ivtv section of dmesg here for me to
compare?

Thx
Scott