[mythtv-users] Sound issues

Harry Devine lifter89 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 23 23:02:32 UTC 2007

I just tried that and. low and behold, I could hear the wav files fine.  I have a friend who's running Myth on Ubuntu and had some sound issues, and he's gonna email what he did to correct his setup.  He mentioned how his was "trial-and-error" on mixing what needed to be muted vs. unmuted (which is pretty crappy if you ask me:  if something's unmuted, you should hear sound, but I digress).

Any tips on where I should go from here?  As far as unmuting certain controls.

Thanks,
Harry

From: "Joe Ripley" <vitaminjoe at gmail.com>