[mythtv-users] cut list removal

CHRIS KOTTING ckotting at wideopenwest.com
Fri Aug 24 11:41:26 UTC 2007

Okay, I'm not going to assume anything about this situation, so consider
this a basic checklist.

1) You did create a proper cutlist? (For example: using "e" to go into
editing mode, "z" to import the commercial flagging, making whatever other
adjustments, then "e" again to save the result.)
2) You did check the "Use Cutlist" box when setting up the DVD?
3) When the message display comes up, watch for the message "File has
cutlist, using transcode to remove unwanted segments."  If you don't see
that message (and you did steps 1 and 2), then for some reason Myth isn't
recognizing the cutlist.  It could be a MySQL problem, sicne that is where
the cutlist is kept.

I hope that helps (at least a little)

Chris K.

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 21:14:32 +0100, norman wrote