[mythtv-users] 0.20.2 and older versions

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Sat Aug 25 13:49:58 UTC 2007

Has anyone built 0.20.2 from source yet?  Any comments/pitfalls?

I noticed that the plugins haven't been updated, but the wiki says that fixes
have been done.

Will new tarballs be released?  Or should I download from SVN?

In particular, I need MythMusic (WAF will drop badly if I bork MythMusic....)

--Yan

--
 o__

Linux stuff has made big progress over the competition. When things sit and
don't start right away, we have a watch, and those poor guys have to settle
for an hourglass.