[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct subscriptions

Billy Macdonald billymacdonald at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 07:36:04 UTC 2007

Man, I wish I read this a couple hours ago.  I deleted my existing
lineups and added new SD lineups.  That turns out to be the hard way.
But, it's all working now so I'm happy.  Schedules Direct setup was
easy and painless.  My only advice would be to improve the web
interface, but I'm sure, in time, that will get better.

Billy

PS sorry if top quoted.  I'm using my cell and Google isn't showing
the quoted text.