[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.20.2

Paul Kidwell tmbomber at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 19:38:12 UTC 2007

On 8/25/07, Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm at atrpms.net> wrote:
> <snip>
> Everything is related to svn. When you say "2 week old svn version" it
> can mean a "2 week old fixes branch version" or a "2 week old trunk
> version". In the first case, you're good to go, in the latter case
> you'll be effectively going back in time which usually will not work.
>
> If you're a trunk user and a happy trunk user as well, just stay with
> trunk and update to a recent trunk version. Otherwise go 0.20.2.

Did the upgrade to 0.20.2 and switched over to SD.
Everything went smoothly for the most part.

# yum -y upgrade mythtv-suite

tried updating from local repositories. Which upgraded nothing...

# yum -y upgrade \*myth\*

did it for me.

One thing I did notice was that when I ran mythtv-setup it didn't have
"#6 Storage Groups" as an available selection.

I understand that Storage Groups were part of SVN. Were they put in 0.20.2?

or did I screw up how I did my upgrade?

Would it be more proper to blow away the local repositories and then
re do "# yum -y upgrade mythtv-suite"???

(If so, how do you get rid of the local repositories anyway???)