[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct and multiple zap2it accounts

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Mon Aug 27 03:30:04 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-08-26 at 20:19 -0700, Ian Forde wrote:
> Maybe I'm slow here, but right now my myth setup is pretty hosed.  I
> think I'm going to have to restore my db...

As an addendum, I'd like to stress to *EVERYONE* moving to SD to make
sure that you backup your database BEFOREHAND!

(Of course, this should be done periodically anyway, and especially when
upgrading myth versions...)

I just restored my db, so I'm back in business using ZD for now...
amazing what a little:

	mysqldump --opt mythconverg > mysqldump-20070826-preSD.sql
	try SD
	watch myself fail miserably, and decide to roll back
	service mythbackend stop
	edit the sql dump to have a "USE mythconverg;" at the top
	mysql < mysqldump-20070826-preSD.sql
	service mythbackend start
	Enjoy my now working myth setup again until I can try again...

will do for a Sunday evening... ;)

	-I