[mythtv-users] Mythweb and SQL errors?

Paul thannet at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 10:38:23 UTC 2007

Been having a few problems with my searches for programs, also I have
noticed that some of the program listings are also corrupted and have
garbage in them. I am using the DVB-T listings and am in the UK.

Anyway, the error is below after doing a search in Mythweb.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 24 bytes) in /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/includes/programs.php on
line 420

Any help most welcome as I am a newbie to both Myth and Linux.

Paul.