[mythtv-users] Thank you to SD & MythDevs (some of the same people, I know)

Blammo blammo.doh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 18:50:44 UTC 2007

I just wanted to say a quick note of thanks to the MythDevs,
SchedulesDirect, and other contributors (like Axel & his repo) for
getting a solution in place before all the schedule data decay'd on
the 14th.

It's easy for people to scream and yell and complain about someone
'stealing their cheese' but forget that all the people named here are
doing this FOR FREE.

Over the weekend I completed no less than 6 migrations from DD to SD,
all without issue.

Just felt it was worth the time to say thank you. :)

-a happy myth user