[mythtv-users] Schedule Direct No Data for 28 Aug

Lenard Cole locole at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 20:37:11 UTC 2007

I had the same problem when upgraded on August 25th -- I had no data for the
26th. I tried running mythfilldatabase multiple times with different
options. I got frustrated and went to bed, when I got up 6 hours later all
the listings were there, no idea what happened but they did get populated.

There might be some hitches with the data for the day after you setup the
system.

Lenard