[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct subscriptions

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 06:21:42 UTC 2007

On 8/28/07, Robert Kulagowski <rkulagow at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-24.html#ss24.4

Thanks.  That worked, and did the trick.  My system is now all a-go.

And I would also like to add my thanks to the many that have already
done so.  Back in June or July, I was a little concerned about losing
listing data, but had confidence that those in the know would work out
a very good solution.  Here we are, before the scheduled shutdown of
the free zap2it service, and I have not missed a single recording, and
aside from some minor glitches, have not run into real trouble with
upgrading and converting over to a new system.  It is mighty
impressive how fast you guys were able to make this happen!