[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct not downloading list of channels?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Aug 29 08:33:56 UTC 2007

On 08/29/2007 01:11 AM, Steven Adeff wrote:
> On 8/29/07, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:

>>> well, the scan worked, so I've got my DVB cards with SD lineups. Now
>>> I'm trying to follow that guide for my firewire connected cable box
>>> listing. the problem is the workaround of going back to the main
>>> screen does not work.
>>>
>> Did you try the workaround in the link I sent you?
>>
> I haven't even gotten to running mythfilldatabase yet, i'm still
> trying to associate channels with the firewire connection.

mfdb will do that, but only if you disconnect the video source from the
input (meaning the mythtv-setup UI won't work for you and you'll have to
run mfdb from the command line).  Also, if you're running SVN trunk (not
-fixes), Daniel has a fix in place in r14355 that should allow it to
work in mythtv-setup (and testing/feedback would be appreciated).

Mike