[mythtv-users] Frontend Guide Data

Josh TwoOneSix at thatclothingco.com
Wed Aug 29 14:59:32 UTC 2007

Ok, so I made the switch to SD a couple of days ago... no problems. I
upgraded my backend and all of my frontends to 0.20.2 and switched
over to SD. I did this by blowing out the old Zap2It setup and
building a new lineup... no problems. All my shows are back and they
are even recording as they normally were before... now the issue.

I have 3 frontend machines that all received the 0.20.1 -> 0.20.2
upgrade at the same time as the backend. Two of them only show ONE
channel when I go into the Program Guide but the other frontend shows
ALL channel data as normal. All of the frontend boxes show channel
data IF I use channel up and channel down on the OSD so the issue is
only with the "Program Guide" portion. I have tried switching to
different themes (even GNAT) but they all still only show ONE channel
in the guide. One of the machines experiencing the issue is the
frontend that runs on the backend server (only used for testing).

The guide is set to display 6 rows with 5 sections (2 1/2 hours) each
and when I say ONE channel, I mean ONE single channel, as in ONLY
channel 11, there is no up and down movement but I can scroll all 13
days of data for that one channel. The default log level for
mythfrontend doesn't give me any clues either. Any help would be much
appreciated.

--
Josh