[mythtv-users] Can anyone help with twinhead xorg.conf with nvidia 5200?

Tom Greer trgreer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 19:03:47 UTC 2007

On 8/29/07, James Pifer <jep at obrien-pifer.com> wrote:

> I have two device and two screen sections. Which ones would they go
> under? How would my file above be modified with your things to try?
>
> Thanks,
> James

You should only have one Device section  ("Input Device" section is
different) and only on Screen section.  You should have two Monitor
sections.

The Device section defines your video card.  The Screen section defines your
virtual screen (the combination of the two monitors).  The Monitor sections
define your two displays.

Tom