[mythtv-users] Channel icons

Matt Mossholder matt+mythTV-Users at mossholder.com
Wed Aug 29 22:09:44 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-08-29 at 14:05 -0400, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> Actually, here's a better approach...
>
> Can you please download
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/export/14358/trunk/mythtv/contrib/master_iconmap/master_iconmap.xml
> and then run:
>
> mythfilldatabase --import-icon-map master_iconmap.xml --reset-icon-map

Running this by itself didn't really do much of anything. I'm assuming
it just resets the icon map, and then exits. However, subsequent runs of
mfd do seem to be working correctly now.

[...snip...]

> When reporting back, please specify whether you ran the "perl
> mkiconmap.pl" command before resetting your iconmap (doing so would
> likely "fix" the symptom before the problem is fixed).  And, if you did
> use mkiconmap.pl, please let me know whether you reset channel icons
> with "all" (doing so would clear out the entries that mkiconmap.pl would
> have put in place, so would "unfix" the symptom, making it a good test,
> again).

I didn't have to run mkiconmap.pl, everything worked fine after the
command you listed above, exactly as listed.

> Thanks,
> Mike

Thanks!
	--Matt