[mythtv-users] Myth Video Organization

Nick Rout nick at rout.co.nz
Thu Aug 30 04:23:21 UTC 2007

PS there are a few scripts around that generate thumbnails of mythvideo
files and insert them in the database as video covers. Trouble is, taking
a snapshot of a widescreen video and then stretching/squashing it into the
shape of a video/dvd cover (portrait) just isn't a good look. I'd be
keener on having, eg, a standard "cover" for the whole series.

--
Nick Rout