[mythtv-users] Erroneous reporting of Previously Recorded?
Michael T. Dean
mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Aug 30 15:56:54 UTC 2007
On 08/30/2007 08:10 AM, Tim Hartley wrote:
> This is actually what I did to fix an unrelated problem. It'll
> require logging in to mysql and deleting it by hand, though. Or at
> least, that's what I ended up doing.
> Here's what I did:
> 1) Stop the frontend and backend processes.
> 2) Log into mysql using mythconverg.
> 3) delete from program;
> possible 4) delete from channel;
> 5) restart backend and run mythfilldatabase --refresh-all
> Step 4 is what I had to do to get rid of duplicate channels caused by
> not following the guidelines for updating from DD to SD. You may not
> need to.
> Also, this is from memory, so be kind if the syntax is not completely accurate.
The "approved" approach for doing steps 2 - 4 is to delete all video
sources as described at
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/264034#264034 . It
does all that you did (and cleans out stuff that you failed to clean
out, but that should have been cleaned out).
More information about the mythtv-users