[mythtv-users] Resetting Channels

Rob Dege livemotion at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 18:22:34 UTC 2007

For quite some time now, my channel ID information has been generic
listings, where Channel 2's channel name and callsign would report as
"Channel 2" instead of "NBC".

With the migration to Schedules Direct, I decided to delete all of my
channels (via channel editor), and have mythfilldatabase grab the new
channel data.  This worked .... almost.

My channels now show detailed information in the Channel Name and callsign
as expected.  However, my channel are not longer bound correctly.  I have
included two photos to illustrate the problem that I'm having.  In the photo
(myth_before.jpg), Psych used to be listed on Channel 36, but now it's
listed on Channel 35 (myth_after.jpg).  This occurs in Recorded Programs,
Schedule Recordings, and Upcoming Recordings.

What can I do to rectify this problem?

--
-Rob

Ben Franklin Quote: "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a
little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."