[mythtv-users] 0.20.2 mythfrontend for xbox?

Monkey Pet monkeypet at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 00:26:29 UTC 2007

On 8/28/07, Monkey Pet <monkeypet at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am going to work on this over the weekend.  I remember being able to
> upgrade the kernel to 2.6.18.xx manually once to test WiFi adapters
> with the xbox.  I got it working to a degree then gave up because of
> the instabilities of the WiFi adapter.
>
> My end goal is just to be able to to run mythtv on 0.20.2 a kernel
> upgrade will just be icing on the cake.

I was able to compile and run mythtv-frontend 0.20.2 from the sources
after i followed and modified the instructions from this wiki:

http://www.xbox-linux.org/wiki/MythTV_0.20_on_Xebian_1.1.4

I am still trying to package it up in a debian package, but running
into some weird problems.  I will post the packages once I finish.