[mythtv-users] Any Successful Emerges of mythtv-0.20.2_p14357 on Gentoo?
drew at mykitchentable.net
Fri Aug 31 04:36:01 UTC 2007
I noticed the new 0.20.2 ebuilds available in portage for Gentoo and
thus, tried to emerge but received the following error:
* ERROR: media-tv/mythtv-0.20.2_p14357 failed.
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 1654: Called dyn_unpack
* ebuild.sh, line 768: Called qa_call 'src_unpack'
* ebuild.sh, line 44: Called src_unpack
* mythtv-0.20.2_p14357.ebuild, line 108: Called subversion_src_unpack
* subversion.eclass, line 254: Called subversion_fetch
* subversion.eclass, line 179: Called die
* subversion.eclass: ESVN_REPO_URI (or specified URI) and working copy's
URL are not matched.
I'm a portage noob but poking around in the files suggests that the
variable ESVN_REPO_URI should be set in the ebuild and it is not. I've
checked bugzilla and don't see any bugs filed and thus, I am willing to
file one. However I don't want to file a bug if it isn't really a bug
and just some lack of knowledge on my part. Has anyone else tried
building this? If so, were you successful? I'd appreciate hearing
about your experiences as I am anxious to upgrade and move to Schedules
Be a Great Magician!
Visit The Alchemist's Warehouse
More information about the mythtv-users