[mythtv-users] SVN Trunk multiple lineup scheduling irregularity

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 16:58:24 UTC 2007

I just noticed an odd behaviour by the scheduler.

I've got two lineups, one for ATSC QAM channels and one for my
firewire boxes. two firewire tuners, two QAM tuners. The firewire
connection can receive the same channels as the QAM tuners so I have
the QAM tuners set with a higher priority so shows that  are on the
channels it receives will record on them and the firewire is only used
if needed for those channels.

This worked great until recently. I usually will manually set some of
the late shows to record if a band I like or someone I like is on. I
haven't had the time to do this in a while but today I was going
through to see what shows to record and I noticed that if I choose the
lineup for the firewire it won't push it off to the QAM tuner like it
used to, instead it shows it as a conflict with no QAM tuner in use.

I also noticed that the lineup information between the two is slightly
different, (one seems more "up to date") even though both are using
schedulesdirect.

Anyone else notice this? Is there any sort of log info I can get the devs?

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!