[mythtv-users] Realtime Fine Tuning -- just a pipe dream?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Fri Aug 31 19:08:28 UTC 2007

Has the ability to adjust channel fine-tuning from LiveTV (permanently
for a channel, obviously) ever been anything more than a Feature
Wishlist entry?  I've almost never needed it, but on my sis's recently
reworked box, 3 channels are semi-ugly, and I was trying to see why.

I tried using the Channel editor page on MythWeb, and that knocked the
backend over; I gather that's a known problem in 20.1.

I succeeded in using PHPMyAdmin to do it, but it's a much taller pain
than just using '<' and '>' on the keyboard...

I'd be happy to write a patch myself, but I'll probably need some
pointers...

Cheers,
-- jra