No subject

Fri Aug 3 13:33:49 UTC 2007

table, and compared them.  The only difference between the two was the
recordid, and the station.  For Monk, the station='Channel 36' on the 1st
backup, and station='USA' on the 2nd backup.

As a test, I did a %s/'Channel 36'/'USA'/g on the 1st database dump,
recreated the mythconverg database, and restored that dump file.  Not only
did Monk now appear in the Upcoming recordings, but so did Psych, and a few
otthers.

Applying that same search/replace method to the other remaining channels
resolved the problem.  It was just a process of updating the old station id
to reflect the new station id.

Thank again for the assistance Mike.  I think I'm all set now :)

-Rob