[mythtv-users] Confused over changing channels via EPG

Dave dave at 0bits.com
Sun Dec 2 08:27:12 UTC 2007

I logged this issue (or rather i posted here) a long while ago and it
seems it's still not fixed in SVN. Neither can you use the number keys
to select a channel number whilst in live tv in SVN, nor can you select
it in the program guide and press OK to jump to a channel. It's broken.

Since i have channel numbers numbered in single digits (1 ... n) onwards
then it seems everytime i press a digit on my keypad to yupe say a 4
digit channel number, it only switches to the last keypress numbered
channel and it never waits for a OK/Select to be pressed. This is even
with the "Change channels immediately without select" set to OFF under
Tv Settings-> General.

Annoying to say the least.

Scott Walker lkomage at bellsouth.net: