[mythtv-users] Questions about mythtv

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 00:30:57 UTC 2007

Hi

On Dec 3, 2007 5:24 AM, Brad DerManouelian <myth at dermanouelian.com> wrote:
> Or fix OpenGL on your system. The transition should take MUCH less
> time with a properly configured system (use the nvidia binaries, not
> nv and make sure OpenGL works).

I am using the nvidia driver 100.14.11 (had weird issues with
100.14.19, with sometimes the display being all green, and then
crashing).

I don't see what I could do to get openGL to work properly.

I have disabled OpenGL for Qt and it made no difference.
So I did it the hard way, in mysql deleted all the settings related to
that machine.
Menus are now fast, the display quality of the TV is slightly better.

That leaves the issues on how to sort the TV channels... I'd like the
channels to be displayed in a specific order. Unfortunately, the
channels here has some weird numbers . Like channel 10 is number 1,
while channel 7 is 70. I'd like 10 to show after 7 when using up and
down.

Thanks for your help
Jean-Yves