[mythtv-users] help wanted-how to pop out a vide window when watching TV(let TV and another pop-out video run at the same time)

Dave Phillips family_of_phillips at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 20:40:56 UTC 2007

I think what you are trying to do is get Picture in Picture working.
  As long as you can define your "special web camera" as an input in myth you should just be able to turn on PIP with that input.
  But maybe I have completely misunderstood what you are trying to do.

Xi Jiarong <XiJiarong at sp.edu.sg> wrote:
    Hi, hope to get your help about my problems!
Can I get a pop out video window when watching TV?
i.e. How to let TV and another pop-out video window run at the same time?
I have got a video window(which is from one special web camera) with a command "mplayer http://.../img/video.asf" which is set via a remote control to run.
I also found I can get a pop out camera video when I didn't watch TV, such as review news or images from mythtv.
I hope to get a pop out video when watching TV or other video.

Is it that I need to to set for some configurations?
or others?
Hope to get your help.

Thanks in advances!

Best Regards!