[mythtv-users] Howto avoid: turning on TV before booting mythtv-box?

Jon Boehm boehm100 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 5 22:26:13 UTC 2007

Christian Hack wrote:
> [...]

I would be very interested to know if this actually works for you.  I
have a PCI-E 6200 with DVI hooked to a projector via DVI->HDMI cable.  I
could never get CustomEDID and ConnectedMonitor actually result in a
live DVI port without the projector turned on.  Now, an X session is
created that I can VNC into but the port is not live when I power up the
projector.

Jon