[mythtv-users] help wanted-how to pop out a vide window when watching TV(let TV and another pop-out video run at the same time)

Xi Jiarong XiJiarong at sp.edu.sg
Thu Dec 6 06:20:49 UTC 2007

Thanks, but I mean how to let TV video and camera video work at the same
time, and the pop-out camera video window is on the frontend, and user can
also watch TV video.
Because, when I launch mythtv, and can watch the pop-out camera video when
I am not watching TV but listen to music or read news from mythtv.
So, how to realize this?
Hope to get your further help.

Thanks in advance!

 >I think what you are trying to do is get Picture in Picture working.
 >As long as you can define your "special web camera" as an input in myth
 you should just be able to turn on PIP with that input.
 >But maybe I have completely misunderstood what you are trying to do.

Jerry