[mythtv-users] Phillips HDTV - any feedback

Paul Fowler Paul.Fowler at reuters.com
Thu Dec 6 09:23:13 UTC 2007

I have had a Philips 32" 32PF7520D for 18 months, and was basically
impressed.
The only grumble I have with it is that the power on/off switch takes
upto 5 seconds to respond sometimes (out 15" philips is just as
finniky), It has DVI input, no HDMI, no optical.

Just upgraded to a Sony Bravia 46" 1080p and have absolutely no regrets,
Connectivity is awesome, 7 sources (3 HDMI, 2 SCART, 1 Svideo/Comp, 1 PC
15pin, and component) plus optical spdif. Model KDL46W3000U. I said no
to the free PS3 (possibly a regrettable decision) but got a big
allowance against the Home Theatre Stand RHTG800 (from my local sony
centre too!). Very Happy.