[mythtv-users] Parser for MythStream

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 20:34:40 UTC 2007

On Dec 6, 2007 2:40 PM, Josh <TwoOneSix at thatclothingco.com> wrote:

> I wrote a parser for MythStream that gives you access to the streaming
> media on www.clevelandbrowns.com so if there are any Cleveland Browns fans
> reading this list, let me know and I'd be happy to post my parser for you to
> use. I might be able to adapt this parser for some other teams if they offer
> streaming media from there site... let me know.
>
> Josh
> TwoOneSix at thatclothingco.com

Off topic, there are a TON of scripts for XBMC that let me stream different
sites to my xbox.... Why do so few exist for myth? Is it harder to implement
than XBMC (which uses Python scripts)? Is it just a lack of interest,
perhaps, or worst case, are there copyright issues? Josh, was it difficult
for you to write that parser?