[mythtv-users] mysql connection troubles (NOT mysql.txt)

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Fri Dec 7 00:55:37 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-12-06 at 20:27 +0000, Nick Morrott wrote:
> I built a VGA-RGB SCART cable to remove any
> requirement for working TV-Out support

I'm not a hardware guy, I doubt if I can build my own cable. But perhaps
I'll poke around some and see if I can find a place where I could buy
one. Not having to have TV Out would also mean I wouldn't have to use
the proprietary driver at all, another bonus, and I already know
everything else I need can be made to work in FC8, a recent release.

I'm using a regular TV, so I'd need to convert VGA to composite or
S-video somehow.

--Greg